The CNO 5 Annual Update- Online Webinar Format
CNO5 will cover PRF theory, research, and application in regards to all things surgery, from bone and soft tissue grafting to implants to facial aesthetics, to TM Joint injections, etc. Laser & Ozone theory and practice are also highlighted, enabling practitioners to accomplish procedures & outcomes that are otherwise not possible. All of these things have this one thing in common: vascularity. Blood is life after all! This course is a GAME CHANGER!
NOTE: Every year we record the live course and update the audience on changes in the science relating to PRF, Lasers, Ozone, Zirconia Implants and the Sympathetic nervous systems influence upon dental practice. 3 versions of CNO5 are available within the checkout cart once you click the ENROLL NOW button. The 2021 CNO5 covers PRF/Lasers/Ozone within the didactic sections and is heavily focused on facial esthetic treatments using PRF within the recorded 2021 clinical presentations. The 2022 CNO5 covers PRF/Lasers/Ozone/Zirconia Implants in the didactic sections and is heavily focused on injections of the TMJs and C-Spine within the recorded clinical presentations of the 2022 CNO5. The 2023 CNO5 updates us on PRF/Lasers/Ozone/Zirconia Implants and introduces the sympathetics & exosomes in dental practice. All of the CNO5 updates are similar courses, but please realize that the difference between them primarily lies between a facial esthetics concentration (CNO5 2021) and TMJ/C-Spine iPRF concentration using iPRF. & Ozone (CNO5 2022), and the sympathetic nervous system and exosome variation in dental practice (CNO5 2023).
Dental Professionals –
If you’ve been looking for unique ways to grow your skill sets, attract new patients, and become insurance independent, this online course is exactly what you’ve been waiting for!
CNO 5 is an online course for dental practitioners who want to learn how to incorporate the following into their practice: Platelet Rich Fibrin, Lasers, & Ozone to accelerate healing and produce superior results with implants, extractions, root canals, surgeries of all kinds, TMJ iPRF prolotherapy injections, facial esthetics, and much, much more!
Online Course Features
PRF Lasers & Ozone in Dentistry
PRF, Lasers & Ozone when used in combination in dentistry dramatically improves healing, decreases infection, promotes angiogenesis, and reduces inflammation.
3 prerecorded online CNO5 lectures are available:
CNO5 2021: 21 hours of pre-recorded lecture worth 21 C.E. credits (following successful completion of provided online exam questions with an 80%+ score )
CNO5 2022: 16.5 hours of pre-recorded lecture worth 16.5 C.E. credits (following successful completion of provided online exam questions with an 80%+ score)
CNO5 2023: 19.5 hours of pre-recorded lecture worth 19.5 C.E. credits (following successful completion of the provided online exam questions with an 80%+ score).
The live CNO5 Update lecture will happen on an annual basis. 3 days of lecture, observation, and participation in Rogers, AR at CNO headquarters. worth 24 CE Hours for each LIVE CNO5 course.
The cost of either CNO5 online lecture can be applied towards the next CNO5 live lecture if a doctor attends the next live CNO5 within 12 calendar months of purchasing any CNO5 Update online course (2021, 2022 or 2023).
CNO Level 5 Options & Faculty
21 (2021 CNO5) or 16.5 (2022 CNO5) OR 19.5 (2023 CNO5) CE Hours: online options
In all of these CNO5 online course offerings, Dr. Richard Miron covers PRF theory and practice in all aspects of dental medicine. Accelerated healing, improved bone graft stability for implants, improved tissue regeneration, phlebotomy, and effective facial esthetics.
Drs. Mark Colonna and Terry Alford discuss advanced laser usage with the Fotona Lightwalker laser system, including PIPS usage in surgery and endodontics; as well as in periodontal, operative, and facial esthetic applications in the 2021 CNO5. Drs. Larry Lieberman and Terry Alford discuss similar topics in the 2022 CNO5 option. Dr. Judson Wall contributes on the laser aspects both in the 2022 CNO5 and the 2023 CNO5.
Dr. Mark Malterud discusses holistic ozone theory and practice in dentistry in the 2021 CNO5. Dr. Judson Wall discusses ozone theory and practice, TMJ joint & C-Spine injections with iPRF and ozone, and zirconia implants within both the 2022 and 2023 CNO5 online course options.
CNO founder Dr. Nick Yiannios appears in all three iterations of CNO5, discussing the sympathetic nervous systems’ influence upon the practice of dental medicine, including the influence that the occlusion and the upper C-spine has upon the orofacial region, both in regards to chronic pain, chronic hypersensitivity of the dentition, and the attainment of successful dental anesthesia in the most confounding of cases.
What You’ll Learn
Online Webinar / On-site Lecture
Every dental professional can benefit from learning how to speed healing and reduce complications, thereby exceeding patient expectations whilst simultaneously reducing costs within their practice. We’ve gathered many of the worlds leading experts to teach PRF & growth factor usage, PRF in facial aesthetics, phlebotomy, and scientifically proven methods to enhance patients’ hard and soft tissue healing through the scientifically & literature-backed usage of centrifuges, lasers, and ozone generators. Indications and techniques for iPRF injections of the TMJs and the C-Spine are shown in the 2022 and 2023 versions of CNO5, a very interesting compliment to the CNO curriculum. Learn to become an OUTLIER dental professional by streaming CNO5 2021 (facial esthetics centric) or CNO5 2022 or 2023 (both TMJ injection centric). All three courses cover PRF, Lasers, and Ozone usage in great detail for dental practitioners, including GPs and specialists alike.
CNO 5 2022 Course Outline
- DIDACTIC LECTURES
- Section One – Measured Matters – Dr. Nick Yiannios – 30min
- Section Two – Photobiomodulation – Dr. Terry Alford – 27 min
- Section Three – ErYag Laser, Pips, Sweeps – Dr. Larry Lieberman – 80 min
- Section Four – Ozone – Dr. Judson Wall – 114 min
- Section Five – Zirconia Implants – Dr. Judson Wall – 54 min
- Section Six – Lasers in Facial Esthetics – Dr. Terry Alford – 54 min
- Section Seven – PRF Principles – Dr. Richard Miron – 113 min
- Section Eight – PRF Cardinal Rules – Dr. Richard Miron – 78 min
- Section Nine – PRF Overview – Dr. Richard Miron – 20 min
- Section Ten – PRF Clinical Usage – Dr. Richard Miron – 96 min
- Section Eleven – PRF in Facial Esthetics – Dr. Richard Miron – 76 min
- Section Twelve – PRF and Ozone Everyday Usage – Dr. Judson Wall – 60 min
- Section Thirteen – TMJ PRF and Ozone – Dr. Judson Wall – 45 min
- CLINICAL/HANDS-ON RECORDINGS
- Section Fourteen – IPRF, Ozone and BioStim on an Inflamed Shoulder – Dr. Alford and Dr. Wall – 21 min
- Section Fifteen – NdYag BioStim of the TMJs – Dr. Terry Alford – 13 min
- Section Sixteen – IPRF, Ozone and BioStim of both TMJs – Dr. Alford and Dr. Wall – 7 min
- Section Seventeen – Phlebotomy, IPRF, Ozone and BioStim on a pair of TMJs – Dr. Miron and Dr. Wall – 9 min
- Section Eighteen – Ozone Injection of Pterygoid Plexus – Dr. Judson Wall – 3 min
- Section Nineteen – IPRF Injection of the TMJ – Dr. Terry Alford – 2 min
- Section Twenty – Phlebotomy – 1 min
- Section Twenty-One – Scar Revision with ErYag Laser – Dr. Terry Alford – 4 min
- Section Twenty-Two – Chronic Acne Scar Revision with ErYag Laser – Dr. Terry Alford – 8 min
- Section Twenty- Three – IPRF and Scar Revision – Dr. Richard Miron – 19 min
- Section Twenty-Four – Smoothlase and Eyelase with ErYag Laser – Dr. Terry Alford – 23min
- Section Twenty-Five – Mole Removal – Dr. Alford and Dr. Wall – 4 min
- Section Twenty- Six – Phlebotomy for IPRF – Dr. Nick Yiannios – 2 min
- Section Twenty-Seven – Injecting IPRF and Procaine into the TMJ’s – Dr. Judson Wall – 8 min
- Section Twenty-Eight – Injecting IPRF and Procaine into the C-Spine – Dr. Judson Wall – 4 min
- Section Twenty-Nine – Spider Vein Removal with NdYag – Dr. Terry Alford – 2 min
- Section Thirty – Facial Peel using ErYag Laser -Dr. Terry Alford – 2 min
- Section Thirty-One- Age Spot and Hair Removal using ErYag and NdYag – Dr. Terry Alford – 2 min
- Section Thirty-Two – PDO Threads and HA Filler – Dr. Terry Alford – 9 min
CNO 5 2023 Course Outline
- DIDACTIC LECTURES
- Section One – Intro to CNO5 – Dr. Nick Yiannios – 38 min
- Section Two – Sympathetics in Dentistry – Dr. Nick Yiannios – 61 min
- Section Three – Photobiomodulation – Dr. Terry Alford – 123 min
- Section Four – Ozone, PRF, Laser & Nutritional Adjuncts – Dr. Judson Wall – 189 min
- Section Five – Titanium vs. Zirconia Implants – Dr. Judson Wall – 40 min
- Section Six – Red Light Therapy / Prolotherapy – Dr. Judson Wall – 55 min
- Section Seven – TMJ Surgery Overview – 17 min
- Section Eight – Tetranite Bone Cement / RCF vs RPM for PRF – Dr. Richard Miron – 46 min
- Section Nine – PRF Overview – Dr. Richard Miron – 68 min
- Section Ten – PRF Background / Mistakes to Avoid – Dr. Richard Miron – 24 min
- Section Eleven – Angled vs. Horizontal Centrifugation – Dr. Richard Miron – 5 min
- Section Twelve – Types of PRF – Dr. Richard Miron – 15 min
- Section Thirteen – Clinical Uses of PRF – Dr. Richard Miron – 25 min
- Section Fourteen – Antiseptic Solutions for Surgery – Dr. Richard Miron – 8 min
- Section Fifteen – The Immune System / Vitamin D for Implantology – Dr. Miron – 31 min
- Section Sixteen – PRF to Compliment Gingival Grafting & SRP – Dr. Miron – 13 min
- Section Seventeen – Biocool PRF / Surgery & Facial Esthetics ? Alb-PRF – Dr. Miron – 30 min
- Section Eighteen – Facial Esthetics – Dr. Richard Miron – 71 min
- Section Nineteen – Exosomes – Dr. Richard Miron – 21 min
- CLINICAL/HANDS-ON RECORDINGS
- Section Twenty – Sphenopalatine Block Intro – Dr. Wall – 6 min
- Section Twenty-One – SGB Using the Sphenocath – Dr. Terry Alford – 23 min
- Section Twenty-Two – SGB Demo Using the Sphenocath – Dr. Alford – 17 min
- Section Twenty-Three – Great Auricular Nerve Block for Dental Hypersensitivity – Dr. Yiannios – 20 min
- Section Twenty-Four – SGB to Stave Off a Migraine – Dr. Alford – 12 min
- Section Twenty-Five – Nozone Demo – Dr. Wall & Dr. Alford – 11 min
- Section Twenty-Six – T-Scan & JVA Demo – Dr. Yiannios – 12 min
- Section Twenty-Seven – Nd:YAG/Er:YAG + Ozone to Eliminate CDH – Dr. Yiannios – 15 min
- Section Twenty-Eight – T-Scan Demo / Adjusting Occlusion to Address Hypersensitive Teeth – Dr. Yiannios – 2 min
- Section Twenty-Nine – Lip Filler Using HA Fillers – Dr. Alford – 34 min
- Section Thirty – Using Hyalinaronidase to Reverse HA Filler Discussion – Dr. Alford – 1 min
- Section Thirty-One – Med Grade Ozone Gas in Their TMJs – 1 min
- Section Thirty-Two – Phlebotomy Demo for PRF – Kennedy Wall – 3 min
- Section Thirty-Three – Spinning Down PRF – Drs. Wall & Alford – 2 min
- Section Thirty-Four – Procaine + cPRF for TMJ Prolotherapy – Dr. Miron – 1 min
- Section Thirty-Five – cPRF vs iPRF – Dr. Miron – 18 min
- Section Thirty-Six -Procaine + cPRF Demo for TMJ Prolo – Drs. Alford & Wall
- Section Thirty-Seven – Procaine + cPRF Mixture for Neck Prolotherapy – Dr. Wall – 4 min
- Section Thirty-Eight – Procaine + cPRF Demo for Neck Prolo
- Section Thirty-Nine – Procaine + cPRF Prep for Mastoid & Supraclavicular Prolo – Dr. Wall – 4 min
- Section Forty – Procaine + cPRF + 20 Gamma Ozone TMJ Prolo Demo – Dr. Wall – 6 min
- Section Forty-One – Preparing Custom PRF Membranes – Dr. Miron – 4 min
- Section Forty-Two – Biofiller/Alb-PRF for Facial Esthetics – Dr. Miron – 4 min
- Section Forty-Three – Preparing Custom PRF Membranes/Continued – Dr. Miron – 9 min
- Section Forty-Four – iPRF Microneedling – Dr. Miron – 7 min
- Section Forty-Five – Injecting Alb-PRF Filler for Facial Esthetics – Dr. Miron – 5 min
- Section Forty-Six – Final Prep of Custom PRF Membranes – Dr. Miron – 4 min
- Section Forty-Seven – iPRF Injections & iPRF Microneedling – Dr. Miron – 22 min
Promoting outlier Holistic Dental Practice
Online Webinar &/or Lecture Format
The CNO Level 5 Course proffers:
- Evidence-based education on Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF)
- Contrasting & Comparing platelet-rich plasma vs platelet-rich fibrin
- Periodontal applications of PRF and the value behind concentrated growth factor usage
- Facial aesthetics usage & PRF
- Bone grafting & PRF; sticky bone
- Advantages of implant placement with concurrent PRF usage
- Indications for PRF membranes & sinus lifts
- Tetranite (bony super glue) which is soon to be released to medicine and dentistry
- iPRF injections within symptomatic TMJs (2022 & 2023 CNO5 only)
- Med grade ozone injections within symptomatic TMJs (2022 & 2023 CNO5 only)
- iPRF & ozone injections of the C-Spine/prolotherapy (2022 & 2023 CNO5 only)
- History of laser usage in dentistry
- ERYAG & NDYAG usage in dental practice with the Fotona Lightwalker Dual Wavelength Laser
- Laser usage in facial aesthetics
- Nightlase dual-wavelength usage for snoring; indications and contraindications
- Smoothlase facelifts
- Erbium PIPS/SWEEPS effectiveness & usage for root canal therapy & extractions
- NDYAG usage for photobiomodulation in dentistry
- NDYAG usage for symptomatic TMJs and C-Spines
- Research behind medical grade ozone usage in dental practice
- Indications and clinical usage of ozone in dental practice
- Effectiveness of ozone usage in endodontic therapy & surgery
- Cavitations and ozone usage
- X-tip non-surgical access to cavitations (CNO5 2022)
The 2022 & 2023 CNO5 also contains sections on the latest and greatest regarding “holistic” zirconia implant usage. Additionally, several hours are dedicated to the usage of iPRF and ozone to inject/treat symptomatic temporomandibular joints, both from a didactic perspective and during a large portion of the recorded clinical sessions, where several patients were injected during the 2022 course with iPRF generated from their own blood, followed by ozone. The 2023 CNO5 also covers these modalities both in the didactic and the clinical sections of the recorded course.
The fees associated with either the 2021, 2022 or 2023 online webinar can be credited towards the attendance of a CNO Level 5 onsite lecture within (12) months of purchase.
Internet access and computer are required to access this course. The course will be available from the CNO for streaming for at least 12 months from the date of purchase. Dental C.E. questions are presented to the virtual attendee at the end of each section, and the website possesses functionality that tracks ones progress throughout the course (recording ones progress and picking up from where one left off the last time they logged out of the event). There will be a C.E. question for every 10 minutes of viewing presented to the viewer to verify that the streaming was accomplished by the doctor. The questions will be presented to the viewer at the end of every section. This course is compatible with both Mac and Windows.
Dr. Richard Miron DDS, PhD, MSc is a researcher, practitioner, lecture & cell biologist who is one of the worlds’ experts regarding PRF & growth factor usage in medicine and dentistry. Dr. Miron is affiliated with more institutions than we can mention here, and has just recently joined the prestigious Scripps Institute in Jupiter, Florida as a head researcher. Dr. Miron has published 9 textbooks relating to PRF and over 300 original research publications relating to the PRF topic. Dr. Miron appears in the 2021, 2022 & 2023 CNO5 online courses.
Dr. Nick Yiannios, DDS, MCNO is a private practitioner, author, researcher and founder of the Center for Neural Occlusion. He is a contributing author in the Handbook of Research on Computerized Occlusal Analysis Applications in Dental Medicine and is credited with identifying the phenomenon known as Frictional Dental Hypersensitivity for dental medicine. He has published multiple times regarding the usage of T-Scan® digital occlusal analysis, EMG interpretation, MRI & CBCT TMJ imaging, dental hypersensitivity, and computer-guided occlusal adjustment procedures in several other textbooks and journals. Dr. Yiannios appears in the 2021, 2022 & 2023 CNO5 online courses.
Dr. Terry Alford DMD, MCNO is a practicing GP, expert anatomist, & laser dentist. He is the founder of the Advanced Laser Training Institute based in Bradenton, Florida. Dr. Alford appears in the 2021, 2022 & 2023 CNO5 online courses.
Dr. Mark Colonna, DDS is a practicing GP and laser dentist in California. He is credited with discovering the Photon Induced Photoacoustic Streaming (PIPS) phenomenon. Dr. Colonna appears in the 2021 CNO5 online course only.
Dr. Mark Malturud, DDS is a practicing GP in Minnesota who is a world expert in medical ozone usage in dentistry. Dr. Malturud appears in the 2021 CNO5 online course only.
Dr. Larry Lieberman, DDS is a practicing GP in Florida, a Board Member of the Academy of Laser Dentistry (ALD), and co-founder of Advanced Laser Training Institute (ALTI) in Bradenton, Florida. Dr. Lieberman appears in the 2022 CNO5 online course only.
Dr. Judson Wall, DDS is a practicing GP in Bountiful, Utah, and a world-renowned holistic dentist. He is the founder of Holistic Dental Education, and has trained dental professionals for many years on topics ranging from ozone, PRF, digital imaging, implant surgeries using zirconia implants, and many more topics relating to biological dentistry. Dr. Wall appears in the 2022 & 2023 CNO5 online course only.
Mr. John Radke has over 50 years of expertise in the TMJ/D & occlusion realm. John is the creator of the BioPak® software, Bio-EMG, JVA, digital Mastication Analysis, and Jaw Tracking technologies. His engineering expertise provides a unique perspective for CNO1 attendees, and he is an invaluable resource for those learning the myriad intricacies of using these various technologies in practice. John is also the managing editor of “Advanced Dental Technologies & Techniques”, an online scholarly open journal. Mr. Radke appears in the 2021 CNO5 online course only.
Center for Neural Occlusion Curriculum Benefits
AGD Online CE Hours (2021, 2022 & 2023)
After passing the CNO attendance exam and completing the evaluation for the appropriate CNO5 online course, C.E. credits will be emailed to you.
Measured Occlusal Science
Mastering occlusal diagnostic & holistic dental science is a unique skillset that patients are more than willing to pay for and aids in standing out from the competition.
Holistic Dentistry Is the Future
With more patients seeking natural or holistic alternatives, it’s no wonder the dental industry is following suit. Holistic dentistry is focused on modern, minimally-invasive technologies and treatments. State-of-the-art options include: Laser treatments, phlebotomy, and increasing blood flow to speed healing.
Annual membership of $695 and includes a directory listing in our CNO “Find a Doc” database and creates efficacy for all restorative dental treatment.
What Patients Say
“Before the computerized bite alignment, my mouth was telling my brain that things weren’t right, but I didn’t know what to do about it. Several months after having gone through the treatment, I have nothing bad to say about it! If things keep going the way they are, I’m going to be a very happy person! The things that I’ve done w/ this disability… imagine what I’m going to do without it! I’m going to take over!” His case study: https://youtu.be/AWv-1-_JhKQ
Taner A Patient
“Nobody in my area, not one dentist, could get my bite right. Every time I had dental work done, the bite was shifting all over to the point that I had teeth banging from my front teeth to my back teeth. Jaw pain, headaches in the back of my head, neck and shoulder pain; all of that has improved since getting my bite balanced to the way it was supposed to be!” Her case study: https://youtu.be/rJEN8CoqGTA
Darleen A Patient