Professionals who have demonstrated an understanding of how neurologic, orthopedic, and timing issues within the human bite can profoundly influence a TMD patient’s condition. These individuals will be better armed to help diagnose occlusal (bite) and TMD related conditions such as headaches, nonspecific orofacial pains, and TMD-related neck and shoulder pains in ways that are not taught in any other mainstream curriculum in existence. CNO Foundations (CNO-F) is highly recommended for all health care professionals, including any dentist, physician, naturopath, dental laboratory technician, chiropractor, or dental student who wishes to learn more about DTR therapy and 3D imaging, and how this knowledge base, in particular, pertains to occlusal and TMD pathology.
Completion of the optional CNO Foundations examination is only necessary if you wish to be listed in the CNO database as a Foundation-level practitioner, (F).
100 multiple choice questions/$200 for CNO Foundations exam (optional)/80% required to pass
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE OF $695 GRANTS ACCESS TO CNO FOUNDATIONS STUDY MATERIALS, AN ATTORNEY REVIEWED DTR CONSENT FORM, THE ADVANCED PLACEMENT OF THE C-D LINE TO INTERPRET DTR THERAPY, AND A DTR POST-OPERATIVE CARE FORM. All of the study material needed to complete the optional CNO-F exam is provided within the slideshow (be sure to also study the online video references included in CNO-F slideshow). Optional C.E. credits and database listing as a CNO Foundational provider will be granted once the practitioner pays for and passes the optional CNO Foundations exam. The member must maintain their annual membership dues to remain listed within the CNO database.
- Learn how unmeasured dental and orthodontic work can actually cause muscular TMD problems, headaches, and pain.
- Learn how neurologic, orthopedic, and timing issues within the bite can profoundly influence a patients condition.
- Become more proficient at diagnosing occlusal (bite) and TMD conditions
- Why analog bite ribbon is so prone to error, yet most every dentist uses it exclusively?!
- Learn why "Measured Matters" for bites & TMD.
- Maintain an active CNO membership to be listed in our CNO Doctors database as a CNO Foundation level provider (upon CNO F didactic exam completion).