What You Will Learn
- The proper selection of the patient by the practitioner is part of the clinical testing process.
- Proper operation of the biometric tools and software used to accomplish DTR therapy as demonstrated to the CNO instructor (T-Scan, EMG, JVA).
- Proficiency and FCNO Level II certification is presented to the clinician who satisfactorily performs the ICAGD/Measured Anterior Guidance occlusal adjustment protocols to accomplish DTR therapy on 3+ appropriate patients in front of the CNO instructor (after having passed the CNO1 didactic exam).
- 1 on 1 Practical Exam
- A CNO instructor travels to the dental practitioner’s office and watches the practitioner perform proper digital occlusal adjustment therapy on at least 3 appropriate patients who would benefit from occlusal changes.
The dental practitioner must have direct access and be familiar with the usage of the following three pieces of equipment and associated software:
- T-Scan (Tekscan Inc., Boston, MA, USA)
- BioEMG III (Bioresearch Associates, Deer Borne, WI, USA)
- Joint Vibration Analysis/JVA (Bioresearch Associates, Deer Borne, WI, USA)
Listing within the CNO database requires that the doctor be current with CNO annual membership.